July 26, 2011

feelin fruity?

Do you ever get bored of plain water?  Well I do, and since I try to drink very little soda I have been making different flavoured waters at home.  It's delicious and a good change from plain water but with the same benefits- but heightened.  Try some of the flavours below for a change!

Apple and Lemon Water

Sliced Pineapple Water
Cucumber and Mint Water

Something I have been making often which is so refreshing in the summer is a fizzy fruit drink.  Try it and let me know if you love it as much as I do :)

Ingredients:

Large pitcher
Club Soda
Water
Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Pureed Strawberries
Optional: Splenda or sweetener of your choice

Fill 1/4 of the pitcher with fresh squeezed Orange Juice, and then fill the rest with water and Club Soda.  I like mine a bit more fizzy so I use more Club Soda than water.  Add in the pureed Strawberries (I use about 3-4 per pitcher) and 2 packets of Spelnda (optional)..Stir and Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment