September 12, 2011

Michael Aram

When I got married and registered for gifts I fell in love with Michael Aram products. We did not need many plates and settings so we ended up choosing a lot more accent pieces.  Aram does the most beautiful metalwork made using age old traditional techniques and each piece is handmade and unique. His work ranges anywhere from tableware to furniture and will work in anything from a modern home to a traditional one.
Aram Bark Vases-These were purchased for my husband and I as an engagement gift

Aram Marble cheese board and knife

Aram Oxidized 12" Thatch Bowl


Set of 6 coasters- these were purchased for my husband and I by my best friend
 

 
Pick up at piece of this stunning work of art for your home
Available at...

William Ashley Toronto

Bloomingdale's


Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment