October 31, 2011

bff

I do not normally write about my friends or family but this one was well worth it. My oldest and closest friend in the world Tara is getting married in a few weeks. I could not be more excited to share this special day with her in Miami (as well as my other oldest friend Jo Hillman in NYC next weekend). When I saw these engagement photos I just about fell off my chair at work.

Tara is so artistic and creative and styled the shoot herself.  They are more gorgeous than some magazine spreads I have seen.
where: Wynwood in Miami Design District
where: Wynwood in the Miami Design District
where: Wynwood in the Miami Design District
where: Ft. Lauderdale
where: Ft.Lauderdale

where: Ft. Lauderdale





I AM SO PROUD OF YOU T AND LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT WITH YOU IN 2 1/2 WEEKS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment