March 29, 2012

antipasto

Although I do not eat meat, I love an antipasto board.  My husband will devourer the meat while I steal the cheese and olives!  Here are some ideas for a wonderful spread.

I love serving them on wooden boards and wooden bowls too :)


this is a great link for some great ideas

here is a list of some popular items:
salami and prosciutto
shrimp
dips for bread- such as oils or hummus
marinated olives and tomatoes
dried fruits
pate
a selection of cheese
bread and crackers
marinated artichokes and or peppers
grapes and apples
jams









visit here for some more ideas


here are some great boards and bowls


crate and barrel acacia board


crate & barrel acacia bowls
perfect for olives and dried fruits

available here

Bamboo Entertaining Set with Glass Dome
bamboo set
from william sonoma

georg jenson cheese board


No comments:

Post a Comment