May 03, 2012

phantomed

Celine has made a come back in a huge way.  When I think of my favourite handbag designers I immediately think of Celine.  So when I recently purchased my first "Phantom" I was instantly obsessed.  What do you think?


Spring 2012 2 Tone Phantom
image via google



Neon Suede Phantom
image via style renaissance
LuggagePhantominCanvasCream
White/Black Canvas Phantom
image via Purse Blog

Celine Fall 2012 Handbags (26)
Fall 2012 Olive Suede Phantom
image via Purse Blog

The Bags of Celine Fall 2012

 Fall 2012
image via Purse Blog


image via style coterie

wear one like these beauties. . .

fergie
fashgasms


peeptoeshoesandboots


zzhi.blog


kim k
coolspotters


what do i wear.tumblr


alessandra ambrossio
ixbag


spotted fashion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment