May 25, 2012

slider heaven

I LOVE mini sliders.  There is something about mini food that I adore. Maybe it is the size, or perhaps the fact that I can try a variety and be able to sample different flavours. My all time fav mini foods are sliders.  Try one of the yummy recipes below! (Since I am a non red meat or pork eater- I have added some great veggie alternatives for those like me!)

pulled pork slider
recipe a'la mommayoungathome

popcorn fish or shrimp slider
recipe a'la mommayoungathome

buffalo chicken sliders
recipe a'la blogchef

fried tomato slider
recipe a'la myrecipes
*I left out the bacon on mine

chickpea sliders
recipe a'la gocksfrocks

turkey sliders
recipe a'la food network

sirloin sliders
recipe a'la cookinghow
* try adding a fried egg or onion ring to these!!!

crab cake sliders
recipe a'la howsweeteats
*if you do not want to make your own crab cakes, buy them at your local grocery store!


No comments:

Post a Comment