January 14, 2013

golden globes 2013

As we all know last night was the Golden Globe Awards in Hollywood.  Below are my pics for the Best and Worst dressed.  Who were your fav's?



Nicole Richie in Naheem Khan


Emily Blunt in Michael Kors


Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen

Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy

Jessica Alba in Oscar De la Renta


Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton


Juliane Moore in Tom Ford

WORST DRESSED

Lena Dunham in Zac Posen
I have nothing against tattoos, but maybe a sleeve of some sort should have been considered to cover her back and arm tattoos??


Sienna Miller in Erdem
I can not believe I just said that- normally she is flawless


Jessica Chastain in Calvin Klein Collection
My issue is not so much with the dress but the weird hair part??


images via google

No comments:

Post a Comment