May 07, 2013

met madness

The theme last night at this years Met Gala was Punk, and my oh my how some ladies brought on the Punk!

here are some of my fav's...
Anne Hathaway in vintage Valentino
image via: celebuzz
Allison Williams in Altuzarra
image via: zimbio
Rooney Mara in Givenchy
image via: fabsugar
Cara Delevingne in Burberry
although I do not like the bag with this dress, I love the look!
image via: glamour
Carey Mulligan in Balenciaga
image via: au.lifestyle.yahoo
Sienna Miller in Burberry
image via: dailymail 
Kate Bosworth in Balmain
image via: perezhilton
Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy
image via: au.lifestyle.yahoo

best hair...
Jaime King
Sienna Miller
image via: bellasugar
Cara Delevingne

Rita went braless in her white Thakoon dress, while Cara took the plunge in a spiky Burberry LBD, as she embraced the punk theme of the event. 


Rita Ora

The 'model of the moment'
Cara Delevingne
image via : fashionbookmark
Minka Kelly
image via: glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment