August 09, 2011

tasty tuesday- tacos

Anything that can be rolled in a tortilla or held in a taco shell had me at hello.  What is easier than eating with your hands?  It brings you back to your childhood but in a more grown up way.  Growing up in Miami I learned to love any sort of Spanish food...so these recipes creep into my weeks often :) 

tequila marinated fish and shrimp tacos
"One of the best fish tacos I have ever eaten was in Maui Hawaii at Spago in the Four Seasons Hotel. I still dream about it. . ."

(image from crepes of wrath)
how to here

peppered steak and caramelized onion tacos


(image from crepes of wrath)
how to here


blackened chicken mini tacos

how to here

black bean & corn tacos


how to here

try one of shells for your next taco night!

try baking a tortilla in a muffin pan to create a bowl for salads!

soft tortilla and crispy tortilla shells
Tostitos scoops used as mini tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment