February 25, 2013

oscar's galore

Did you watch the Oscar's last night? Who was your best dressed? Below are mine (and my worst)....

best
Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta
oscars-2013-naomi-watts
Naomi Watts in Armani Prive
Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille
oscars-2013-stacy-keibler-naeem-khan
Stacey Keibler in Naeem Khan
Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
 
worst
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
I am sure many of you will disagree with me, but I always feel she chooses the wrong dress for her body. The backwards necklace, the cut at the bust..it's all just an "oy" to me.
Jennifer Garner in Gucci
I love her, and I love her hair and necklace, but the dress is too straight with too much happening in the back.
Melissa McCartney in who cares really?
This dress is just awful, and her hair..seriously?
Whoever allowed her to leave the house in this dress needs to be arrested.




 
photo cred:

No comments:

Post a Comment